A Sahodaya School complex is a voluntary association of schools within an area which through mutual choices, have agreed to come together for a systematic and system wide renewal of the total educational process.
The major thrust area are identified as follows :
- Human Resources Mobilisation
- Professional Growth of Teachers
- Value Oriented School Climate
The specific aims and objectives of setting up this Sahodaya School Complex are as follows :
- To act as liaison between C.B.S.E. and member schools in implementation of its politics, projects, distribution of publications etc.
- To enable sharing of experiences and facilities for promoting interschool collaboration.
- To encourage professionalism among teachers and educational innovativeness among member schools
- To promote academic collaboration through teacher exchange, joint seminars, workshops.
- To provide a forum for active youth participation among member schools in development activities.
- To ensure observance of norms and conduct as prescribed by C.B.S.E. from time to time