PROVISIONS REGARDING THE MEETING
- The executive shall meet as often as necessary but at least once in 2 months.
- A special meeting of the office bearers may be convened by the Chairman, if and when ever not less than 5 members of the executive shall be there.
Approval of Resolution by a circular:-
If the secretary finds it necessary, he may in consultation and with the permission of the Chairman transact any activity by a circular.
General Body Meeting:-
- Annual general Body Meeting of the Association shall be held at least once a year, preferably in December or January.
- The day-date-time and agenda will be informed through circular letter by the secretary.
- A.G.Meeting will always include
- Annual Report of the activities by the secretary.
- Presentation of accounts by the treasurer.
- The agendas fixed for the meeting.
- Chairman address to the members.
- Yearly Calendar to be planned.
Quorum for AG Meeting:-
8(eight) members shall form a quorum for Annual General Meeting. If not within 15 minutes at the same place, the adjourned meeting will be convened. No quorum required for the adjourned meeting.